Thursday, September 25, 2008

20 Weeks sonogram - HE IS ALIVE

Good bye nausea, welcome heart burn. I am now half way done and we had a sonogram yesterday, our only chance to find out the baby's sex, but we opted to keep it a secret.... For now it is a 'he' or a "baby shrimp" (he looked like a little shrimp on the first sonogram). Everything is well and healthy with the baby. We were able to see all his organs (I don't how they can tell, but they showed us different shaded spots and said that it was this and that, for all we know they could have been lying to us :-) ) The most amazing thing was that the baby kept moving around ! We saw him in action! HE IS ALIVE! he had his cute little feet crossed and at one point he did a little cat strech movement, streching his arms and legs. He is so cute and not so little anymore. The pics really don't do any justice to the baby, but I will post it as soon as we get a new scanner (old one is not working anymore). He really was cute, he kept turning his head, I must say it looks pretty cramped in there, poor guy, and its only going to get more crowded as he grows. I am so excited to feel him move, I can't imagine what it must feel like. I AM SO EXCITED, HE IS SO CUTE (I totally looks like his daddy of course). I Love him already.

No comments: