Sunday, June 29, 2008

Almost 8 weeks Pregnant


Is he ever going to stop looking like a little shrimp? i hope so. I am still having nausea almost all day long. I am craving mostly fresh fruits and fresh vegetables. The thought of eating anything else grosses me out, especially protein, but I make myself eat some anyways. Going to see the doctor for the first time this coming up Tuesday. Looking forward to it.

About Carnegie Stage 17Most embryos at stage 17 are approximately 41 postovulatory days old and measure 11-14 mm in length. Distinguishing criteria for this stage include distinct digital rays in the hand plate, a rounded digital plate in the foot, a complete complement of hillocks on the mandibular and hyoid arches, distinct nasofrontal grooves, and a slight indication of a lumbar curvature.

No comments: