Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Pregnancy Blood confirmation

Yep, its official now. Blood test came back positive for pregnancy. About 4 to 5 weeks they say. Luckily I don't have a lot of the symptoms yet, at least the ones I have are very mild. Am I really pregnant? its hard to believe.... or am I just afraid to hope and rejoice. We, Joel and I decided we were not going to tell people until at least we knew things were progressing without any problems. But I guess I used the term 'people' loosely. Of course ' people' does not include our families, and a couple days later, 'people' did not include my boss and my teamlead, my roomate, my friends, my old roommate, my neighbors or the wifes of the guys Joel plays basketball with. A friend told me today, that not telling people for me meant that the people at Safeway did not know about it.... I guess she is right. The poeple at Safeway don't know about it cause I don't go to Safeway that often. Hehehe.

1 comment:

Susan Cepin said...

yay, blanca and Joel. The baby fever is on. :>) (>0)

uncle eric