Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Basketball League finals

Last night Joel played in the finals in the IBM Basketball league. Joel's team had to beat the other team twice in order to be champions. We beat them by a lot the first game. Joel played his best game ever, scored 18 points. You should have seen him, he was making almost every shot he took, it was exhilarating. We lost the second game which made the other team the champions. I am kicking myself cause I didn't take any pictures or videos, but may be nex time. The other team didn't play very clean the second game, which made mad and I started screaming from the bench that they should play clean. But I had to stop otherwise, a friend said, we could have gotten a technical.
During the second game I got to play with the baby of our team captain. This was the biggest two month old I have ever seen. While talking to the wife (had talked to her a lot during past games) I found out that they were christians. It was very encouraging, we will be keeping in touch.

No comments: