Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Finally 13 weeks pregnant


Finally 13 weeks pregnant, but I am still feeling sick to my stomach. Eating during the day has become easier, but the nausea hasn't ease up at night. Today I thought was the first day of no nausea. I started with a glass of milk with a chai tea mix. Then some blueberries with yogurt, followed by 4 sticks of Twizzlers. I had an early lunch of spaghetti with meatballs leftovers followed by fresh cherries. Then I munched on a handfull of pistachio nuts accompanied by a another handful of peanuts. Then a handful of peanut M&Ms. Someone brought some sourdough pretzels and I had a few of those. At last for my afternoon snack I had a green apple with some cottage cheesse. All that before dinner. This was definately better than before, as before I couldn't stand the sight or smell of chocolate. Probably the reason I wasn't sick and was able to eat was cause I always had something in my stomach, because by dinner time I was feeling so sick that it was hard to eat again. Its definately getting better but it looks liek I still have a few more days or weeks to go. One thing Iam learning is that when I am feeling sick is not the best time to try to talk about important sensitive stuff. Oh well, i guess I am a slow learner.

On the good side of pregnancy I am not feeling as tired anymore, at least not everyday, more like everyother day :-)

On another note, my little sister is coming to visit this weekend, and will be here till the 17th. I am really excited to see her. I don't get to just hang out with her alone too often, as when I go visit to VA my other sisters are also around. I don't want to miss who she is becoming as she grows into a beautiful young lady. I am excited to find out more about her.

Looking forward to no sickness, liking food again, and more energy.

No comments: